International Conference on Economics, Social Sciences & Trade Development
ICESTD 2021 will be conducted in MIX MODE Concept
(Onsite Presentation & Online Presentation)
"The on-going global COVID-19 pandemic has drastically changed the way people live and work globally. As conference organizers, we have been greatly affected by travel restrictions and health measures enforced by various governments around the world. As your safety is our top priority and concern, you are recommended to choose an online/Video presentation."
All abstracts must be submitted online by the posted deadlines in order to be considered for acceptance.
Click the link below
We provide Proofreading, Plagiarism & Article Modification Services for Easy & Fast Publication in SCOPUS (Elsevier), Web of Science™ Core Collection, Elsevier-SSRN, Taylor & Francis, ESCI indexed journals.
Scope & Benefits
- Each Paper will be published in the Conference Proceeding with an ISBN No.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- All papers have Publication Opportunity in various indexed international Journals.
- Selected papers will be published in SCOPUS, Elsevier, Web of Science & ESCI indexed International Journals.
- One Best Presenter Award will be selected from each oral session. The Certificate for Best Presenter award will be awarded during the presentation session on Conference.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 18 April 2021
Acceptance notification: Within 5 days of submission
Last date of Registration: 03 May 2021
Full paper submission deadline: 08 May 2021 (optional*)
(*For journal publication only according to the options given in registration page)
Date of Conference: 23 May 2021
In order to restrain our participants from travelling during pandemic covid-19 we have introduced this new feature of video conferencing-
A convenient way of sharing and discussion.
1. Download Zoom App (Mobile/Notepad/Tablet)
2. Create (Sign-Up) an Zoom Account (www.zoom.us)
3. We will send a meeting invite with an embedded video link. You can find the Meeting ID and Password.
4. Verify your camera and audio input and network connectivity set up before joining the conference call and to share your screen.
5. You can leave the meeting whenever you want.
Presenters who will not be able to perform a live presentation via Zoom must prepare a pre-recorded video presentation.
There are many video conferencing software applications to quickly record a presentation. In this method, you can show your face via webcam (if you'd like) and display your slides as you talk. You can use any meeting software (Zoom/Skype) as long as you have a good recording quality and your final file is in MP4 format.
You can also use the two-step method covered below: Create Voice Over Power point and convert to MP4
Our recommended approach to record a compatible video
from content displayed on your computer screen and voice recorded via the
computer microphone, is to record the presentation using Zoom, available to
users on most platforms and in most countries.
Key Note Speaker
Dr. R Nandhini